Big Bang Idol Columbus
Big Bang Idol: Columbus
Get ready to join the best rock and roll show ever. Get ready to take a shot at being one of The Big Bang dueling piano players.
The Big Bang Columbus is holding auditions for talented singer/piano players who have the charisma, wit, and musical chops to be a member of the Big Bang entertainment staff.
Contact the Big Bang Columbus for info on Auditions Dates. 614-233-9999
Watch the Auditions Here:
You will be able to vote for your favorite player HERE:
Audition Process And Rules:
All contestants must...
- fill out the official Entertainer Audition Form
- sing and play (piano) any pop music song of their choice
- if chosen to move onto the second round of auditioning, be available at 6PM every Wednesday during the month of February and be ready to perform that evening
- When choosing a song to audition with, choose something you deliver well and make sure it's a popular song that you feel an audience would recognize.
- Smile. Be energetic.
- Be professional and courteous to other entertainers and contestants.
- Be humble. Arrogance and egotism are frowned upon.
- Be open minded and willing to learn. If you move onto the second round, you will be required to learn new skills, tricks, and even new songs that often get played at our club.
Round One (Audition):
All contestants will play and sing one song during the first round of auditioning. If chosen to move onto the second round, each contestant will come to The Big Bang on Wednesday during the month of February for training and performing in front of a live audience.
Round Two (Week 1 and 2):
During the training sessions, the contestants will be introduced to the basics of being a dueling piano performer. Each week, the training will become more intense as the contestants will be asked to step out of their comfort zone and begin to implement the skills discussed during training. Contestants will play live with an already established entertainer as well other contestants during week 3 and 4.
Round Three (Week 3 and 4):
After week 2, two to four contestants will be chosen to move onto the final round. At the end of four weeks, we will announce a winner on stage during the show. The winner will be chosen in part by the audience and may be rewarded a position as a permanent entertainer at The Big Bang.